JOIN THIS SITE!
- Gun Problem? Or Social Connection Issue?
- Is Life Like A Sudoku Puzzle?
- Memorial Day
- Evolution does not require revolution
- Ending Terror
- Maybe Later
- The light of your life is meant to be shared
- The light that saves may be your own
- A Capital Idea
- iTEAM for all
- Deeds, not words
- Heroes Wanted
- How may we serve each other?
- Time of the Heart
Category Archives: Health
Tweet Today, like all others, is the start of a new year. When beginning anything, the idea is usually also to be gaining something. Initiative can be good [..]
If the most important things are done first, they ideally should be done as close to waking up as possible. This is where having a clear set of values and priorities is really helpful. I suggest putting your (physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual) health high on your list. Read more
Like love and lost items, people often seem to look for “intelligence” in the “wrong” places. “Intelligence” is also sometimes sought and/or used for the “wrong” reasons. There seems to be quite a bit of confusion about what signals intelligence Read more