JOIN THIS SITE!
- Gun Problem? Or Social Connection Issue?
- Is Life Like A Sudoku Puzzle?
- Memorial Day
- Evolution does not require revolution
- Ending Terror
- Maybe Later
- The light of your life is meant to be shared
- The light that saves may be your own
- A Capital Idea
- iTEAM for all
- Deeds, not words
- Heroes Wanted
- How may we serve each other?
- Time of the Heart
Category Archives: Life
Tweet The United States of America has a “gun problem” – but not the one most people (around the world) seem to think and talk about. That Americans [..]
Regardless of why you might even be devoting any time, attention, and effort to Sudoku (or anything or anyone else in life), what might your preferences, habits, and “results” reveal and “say” about you? Read more
Tweet Have you heard or used the term “sheople”? It seems popular to think of and refer to any human individual or group believed to just “mindlessly follow” [..]