JOIN THIS SITE!
- Gun Problem? Or Social Connection Issue?
- Is Life Like A Sudoku Puzzle?
- Memorial Day
- Evolution does not require revolution
- Ending Terror
- Maybe Later
- The light of your life is meant to be shared
- The light that saves may be your own
- A Capital Idea
- iTEAM for all
- Deeds, not words
- Heroes Wanted
- How may we serve each other?
- Time of the Heart
Category Archives: Relationships
Tweet Have you heard or used the term “sheople”? It seems popular to think of and refer to any human individual or group believed to just “mindlessly follow” [..]
Tweet Nobody ever really “wins” alone – but that does not mean there isn’t an “I” in TEAM.
Tweet Facebook filters what we see or are notified about – especially in our newsfeed. Individuals also filter who they want to see their content. We can choose [..]
Tweet Today, like all others, is the start of a new year. When beginning anything, the idea is usually also to be gaining something. Initiative can be good [..]
Tweet Despite common claims to the contrary, “content” is NOT king, queen, or even a royal pain.