JOIN THIS SITE!
- Gun Problem? Or Social Connection Issue?
- Is Life Like A Sudoku Puzzle?
- Memorial Day
- Evolution does not require revolution
- Ending Terror
- Maybe Later
- The light of your life is meant to be shared
- The light that saves may be your own
- A Capital Idea
- iTEAM for all
- Deeds, not words
- Heroes Wanted
- How may we serve each other?
- Time of the Heart
Category Archives: Relationships
Tweet For things to change, first we must change – the value perceived. Change is constant – even if it’s often irregular and unpredictable. Ironically, the more some [..]
Tweet There’s no “U” in “TEAM“; but there’s an “I” inside of (every) “WIN“ (Where It’s Needed).
Nothing is ever really created or completely “new”. All that we are, have, (can) do, and know is based on what came before. Everything is essentially a “remix” or variation of an already existing model or theme. Read more
Tweet It seems increasingly common today for people unhappy with life or their situation to BLAME – Because Losers Always Make Excuses.