JOIN THIS SITE!
- Gun Problem? Or Social Connection Issue?
- Is Life Like A Sudoku Puzzle?
- Memorial Day
- Evolution does not require revolution
- Ending Terror
- Maybe Later
- The light of your life is meant to be shared
- The light that saves may be your own
- A Capital Idea
- iTEAM for all
- Deeds, not words
- Heroes Wanted
- How may we serve each other?
- Time of the Heart
Tag Archives: attention
Our bodies are like antennas that allow us to “tune in” to the station(s) of our choice. Choosing is what prevents our receiving signals from many broadcasts that we may not want. Broadcasting originally referred to planting seeds. If we are not careful about what we allow to take root, we may later have difficulty ridding ourselves of it. Read more