JOIN THIS SITE!
- Gun Problem? Or Social Connection Issue?
- Is Life Like A Sudoku Puzzle?
- Memorial Day
- Evolution does not require revolution
- Ending Terror
- Maybe Later
- The light of your life is meant to be shared
- The light that saves may be your own
- A Capital Idea
- iTEAM for all
- Deeds, not words
- Heroes Wanted
- How may we serve each other?
- Time of the Heart
Tag Archives: belief
Insanity is often defined as doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results – and yet success often depends on doing something (well) long enough for desirable results to manifest. Read more
Responsibility is the ability to respond. It is something we must advocate rather than abdicate; accept and embrace rather than reject and run away from. The most important relationship we have, and the one that affects all others, is the one we have with ourselves. Will yours be based in fear, scarcity and insecurity or abundance, unconditional love and ongoing (mutual) support? Read more