JOIN THIS SITE!
- Gun Problem? Or Social Connection Issue?
- Is Life Like A Sudoku Puzzle?
- Memorial Day
- Evolution does not require revolution
- Ending Terror
- Maybe Later
- The light of your life is meant to be shared
- The light that saves may be your own
- A Capital Idea
- iTEAM for all
- Deeds, not words
- Heroes Wanted
- How may we serve each other?
- Time of the Heart
Tag Archives: change
Tweet For things to change, first we must change – the value perceived. Change is constant – even if it’s often irregular and unpredictable. Ironically, the more some [..]
Like our clothing, our habits tend to identify, express and cover every aspect of our lives. Read more
A butterfly can NOT (change its mind or) be a caterpillar again. It has nothing to do with being “new and improved”, but rather being something entirely different (that is unable to ever again be what it once was). Similar transformations abound in nature. Expecting something similar in our own (human) nature and lives seems quite reasonable. Read more