JOIN THIS SITE!
- Gun Problem? Or Social Connection Issue?
- Is Life Like A Sudoku Puzzle?
- Memorial Day
- Evolution does not require revolution
- Ending Terror
- Maybe Later
- The light of your life is meant to be shared
- The light that saves may be your own
- A Capital Idea
- iTEAM for all
- Deeds, not words
- Heroes Wanted
- How may we serve each other?
- Time of the Heart
Tag Archives: context
Tweet Despite common claims to the contrary, “content” is NOT king, queen, or even a royal pain.
Rather than “going over” things, I encourage teachers, trainers, experiential facilitators, and anyone else with something to “share” to refrain from “covering” anything, but rather allow, assist, and encourage their audience(s) to “discover” the value that lies within. Read more