JOIN THIS SITE!
- Gun Problem? Or Social Connection Issue?
- Is Life Like A Sudoku Puzzle?
- Memorial Day
- Evolution does not require revolution
- Ending Terror
- Maybe Later
- The light of your life is meant to be shared
- The light that saves may be your own
- A Capital Idea
- iTEAM for all
- Deeds, not words
- Heroes Wanted
- How may we serve each other?
- Time of the Heart
Tag Archives: courage
Courage is quite literally the time of the heart. Courage is not bravery, nor fearlessness, nor lacked in anyone. Courage is a decision. Follow your heart – especially when AFRAID (About Feeling Real And Imaginary Distress)! Read more
Responsibility is the ability to respond. It is something we must advocate rather than abdicate; accept and embrace rather than reject and run away from. The most important relationship we have, and the one that affects all others, is the one we have with ourselves. Will yours be based in fear, scarcity and insecurity or abundance, unconditional love and ongoing (mutual) support? Read more