JOIN THIS SITE!
- Gun Problem? Or Social Connection Issue?
- Is Life Like A Sudoku Puzzle?
- Memorial Day
- Evolution does not require revolution
- Ending Terror
- Maybe Later
- The light of your life is meant to be shared
- The light that saves may be your own
- A Capital Idea
- iTEAM for all
- Deeds, not words
- Heroes Wanted
- How may we serve each other?
- Time of the Heart
Tag Archives: failure
Stopping does not necessarily indicate “failure” – IF one eventually resumes. It may even be necessary or beneficial to stop sometimes. It’s never continuing that ends the opportunity for eventual “success”. For someone to do something long enough and/or enough times to produce desired results, it really helps to believe that is possible (for them to succeed and get what they want) – in spite of current evidence to the contrary Read more