JOIN THIS SITE!
- Gun Problem? Or Social Connection Issue?
- Is Life Like A Sudoku Puzzle?
- Memorial Day
- Evolution does not require revolution
- Ending Terror
- Maybe Later
- The light of your life is meant to be shared
- The light that saves may be your own
- A Capital Idea
- iTEAM for all
- Deeds, not words
- Heroes Wanted
- How may we serve each other?
- Time of the Heart
Tag Archives: Health
What we think, say and do may matter as much in other people’s lives and future as it does in our own. We are often unaware of how (much) we affect other people’s moods, opinions and actions – in the moment and sometimes long after. Read more
The Arabic salaam and Hebrew shalom come from a root word that means complete or whole. That is what peace brings, complete wholeness. The English word health comes from the word whole, as does the word holistic. They reflect the truth that there cannot truly be peace (of mind, in the body, or on earth) unless all parts (or pieces of the whole) are taken into consideration and included (whether they are completely healthy or not). Read more