JOIN THIS SITE!
- Gun Problem? Or Social Connection Issue?
- Is Life Like A Sudoku Puzzle?
- Memorial Day
- Evolution does not require revolution
- Ending Terror
- Maybe Later
- The light of your life is meant to be shared
- The light that saves may be your own
- A Capital Idea
- iTEAM for all
- Deeds, not words
- Heroes Wanted
- How may we serve each other?
- Time of the Heart
Tag Archives: light
While whatever may be “unique” or even just “uncommon” may benefit us, its real “value” is in what it may offer and contribute to others. Read more
Neither liberty nor freedom is free – and cannot be taken for granted. The (often physical) fight to preserve or regain liberty and freedom often seems never-ending – like the Global War OF (rather than Against) Terror. The struggle is not only against tyranny and oppression but also against apathy and indifference. All that is often needed for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing. But darkness does not understand and cannot overcome light. Rather than continually fight, we would be wise to nurture and share our light – and that of all others around us. Read more