JOIN THIS SITE!
- Gun Problem? Or Social Connection Issue?
- Is Life Like A Sudoku Puzzle?
- Memorial Day
- Evolution does not require revolution
- Ending Terror
- Maybe Later
- The light of your life is meant to be shared
- The light that saves may be your own
- A Capital Idea
- iTEAM for all
- Deeds, not words
- Heroes Wanted
- How may we serve each other?
- Time of the Heart
Tag Archives: Memorial Day
Simply serving (in the military) or dying (while at war) is not necessarily heroic – yet how a nation regards, remembers, and honors those who serve(d) and those who are no longer living matters more than many people may realize Read more
The shortness of life is part of why it is important to appreciate and make the most of it – while you can. Even more important is to create positive memories (including about us) for others. People “live on” in the minds (and possibly actions) of those who remember them…. Read more
Tweet In many ways, all we really do in life is make memories – for ourselves and others. That which is not memorable is almost as if it [..]