JOIN THIS SITE!
- Gun Problem? Or Social Connection Issue?
- Is Life Like A Sudoku Puzzle?
- Memorial Day
- Evolution does not require revolution
- Ending Terror
- Maybe Later
- The light of your life is meant to be shared
- The light that saves may be your own
- A Capital Idea
- iTEAM for all
- Deeds, not words
- Heroes Wanted
- How may we serve each other?
- Time of the Heart
Tag Archives: perspective
Some people are overly sensitive to light, yet few people are adverse to more love in their lives. The best way to increase the amount and/or experience of whatever you desire is probably to offer and express it to others – especially when you are most afraid. The best “antidote” and “remedy” for fear is love. Read more