JOIN THIS SITE!
- Gun Problem? Or Social Connection Issue?
- Is Life Like A Sudoku Puzzle?
- Memorial Day
- Evolution does not require revolution
- Ending Terror
- Maybe Later
- The light of your life is meant to be shared
- The light that saves may be your own
- A Capital Idea
- iTEAM for all
- Deeds, not words
- Heroes Wanted
- How may we serve each other?
- Time of the Heart
Tag Archives: perspectives
There is a literal inverse relationship between what the eyes perceive and what we see. Although light and other stimuli may be perceived by our eyes, humans do not see with their eyes, but with our minds. The images that impact us most are the ones we (re)create ourselves. Read more