JOIN THIS SITE!
- Gun Problem? Or Social Connection Issue?
- Is Life Like A Sudoku Puzzle?
- Memorial Day
- Evolution does not require revolution
- Ending Terror
- Maybe Later
- The light of your life is meant to be shared
- The light that saves may be your own
- A Capital Idea
- iTEAM for all
- Deeds, not words
- Heroes Wanted
- How may we serve each other?
- Time of the Heart
Tag Archives: United States Marine Corps
The shortness of life is part of why it is important to appreciate and make the most of it – while you can. Even more important is to create positive memories (including about us) for others. People “live on” in the minds (and possibly actions) of those who remember them…. Read more